Varied SPA & Wellness services for all senses
- The 850 sq m SPA-Area with indoor swimming pool and Jacuzzi, exterior block hut sauna with Kelo wood, Finnish panoramic sauna with view on to the Rosengarten, Turkish steam bath with starry sky, aroma steam bath, mystic ice cave, Roman Kneipp-circular path, relax tower with warm waterbeds, SPA & Garden Bar, fresh spring water of the in-house Ganischger-source and wellness teas – all until 9 pm (Tuesday and Saturday until 11 pm)
- Great choice of more than 40 massages and beauty treatments to relax body and soul.
- Keep your body in shape in our gym, furnished exclusively with professional Technogym equipment, flat screen and cardio and audio system.
- Ganischger Wellness bag in your room, with cosy bathrobe, bad shoes and sauna and pool towels (for your entire stay)
- In summertime enjoy the 2,500 sq m garden, the right place for relaxing, sunbathing or breathing deeply.
Varied indulgence à la Ganischger
- Rich breakfast-buffet with more than 100 products included homemade specialties and organic products. Enjoy the breakfast even more on our sunny patio also for late risers until 11:00 am.
- Our “As you like it” Gourmet Concept - according to our motto “As you like it” there are no obligations, just possibilities for our guests. Only you decide if, where, when and what you would like to eat.
You booked B&B but you would like to have dinner spontaneously, no problem. Just 32 € for our 4-course gourmet menu or the corresponding price of your chosen À la Carte dish will be charged. Other way round, you booked halfboard but you prefer to glory in the sunset on a mountain hut or in the city Bolzano, the halfGanischger Welcome Drink with stunning view, the perfect recovery after your journey.board-rate will be credited.
- „As you like it“ – every day our chef and his team prepare various culinary titbits with a lot of care. A combination of South Tyrolean cooking and Mediterranean dishes will rend your visit at the Ganischgerhof a special experience. You can decide every day spontaneously whether to choose from our à la carte menu or to order our “As you like it”- Gourmet halfboard menu.
We also offer vegetarian, gluten-free and lactose-free Menus
- Feel free to choose between restaurant, stube, lounge or SPA & Garden Bar, and Eggentaler Herbst Classic Zone as appropriate ambient for your aperitif, lunch or dinner following our motto “As you like it”.
- During summer our gorgeous Rosengarten-terrace offers foresight in particular way.
- Varied weekly culinary program with barbecue evenings in our garden (summer), Italian dinners, show cooking dinner and seductive dessert-buffets.
- The Ganischger Wine Cellar with more than 350 labels can enthral nearly every bon vivant.
- The Ganischger Welcome Drink with stunning view, the perfect recovery after your journey.
Varied sports and free time activities
- Early Morning Skiing – an unique ski experience.
Once a week, Klaus or Georg accompany you with the Ski-bully to the Ganischgeralm. There your day is going to start with a delicious hut-breakfast. Afterwards you can enjoy the perfectly groomed and untouched slopes you have ever seen. After having hit these splendid downhill-tracks, we offer you a well deserved Aperitivo on our terrace of Baita Gardoné.
- Guided ski tours – explore the best slopes, the most beautiful mountain huts and enjoy the breath taking views together with us! Don’t miss the Sellaronda guided by senior boss Walter.
- Cross Country Skiing – choose between 50 km cross-country tracks amidst of the breath taking Dolomites scenery.
- Sledge – feel the rush of a fast sledge ride by day and by night.
- Ice skating – enjoy gliding along one of the most beautiful ice traks of Val d’Ega
- Snowshoe hiking for all those who love the serenity of untouched nature
- Discover Bolzano – shopping, culture and alpine-mediterranean flair, distant only 20km.
- Three times a week are organized guided hiking tours by Klaus and Georg in the Dolomites – UNESCO World Heritage.Hiking-highlight is the weekly Sunrise excursion. The Private Guest Shuttle brings you up to our Ganischgeralm. From there, you start a short hike to Passo Feudo. After admiring the spectacular sunrise, a rich mountain-breakfast awaits you back at Ganischgeralm.
- The region Val d’Ega offers you over 580 km hiking paths and climbing routs. In every level of difficulty all in the heart of the UNESCO World Heritage – Dolomites.
- Bike lovers can experience the Dolomites during guided bike tours or with a private guide. As a member of Bikehotels Alto Adige we offer a varied weekly program of guided bike tours for every level.
- GPS-advices with plenty of routes are also available. Or experience together with Klaus his Insider tours.
- Playing golf with “Ganischger-Privileges” – as founding member and partner hotel of Golf Club Petersberg all your guests get a 20% greenfee-reduction. The Private Guest Shuttle is the most confortable way to get to the Golf Club.
- As a member of GOLF-IN we offer you the Golf-In Alto Adige Card with 4 Green Fees included to a special price.
Choose and play on the golf courts of Alto Adige:
GC Petersberg (7 km),
GC Carezza (15 km),
GC St. Vigil Siusi (36 km),
GC Alta Badia (70 km),
GC Passiria-Merano (58 km),
GC Lana (51 km),
GC Pustertal (84 km)
- Classic car friends can take advantage from a treasure trove of routes we gained by organizing the Eggentaler Herbst Classic Rally. Discover the best tours of Alto Adige.
- In our Eggentaler Herbst Classic area you can feel the rally-feeling all year round.
- The Latemarium at Obereggen. A kingdom of emotions for the whole family at the foot of the Latemar. Explore the interactive theme trails. More on www.latemarium.com
- ProAlps transform your holiday in an adventure. As a partner of ProAlps our guests have the choice of a wide range of adventure activities for a special price.
- Discover Bolzano – shopping, culture and alpine-mediterranean flair, distant only 20km.
- The Eggental Nordic Walking Parcour with lots of trails.
Varied Service à la Ganischger
- Ganischger Holiday Concierge Service – our competent staff will give you information and insider hints for any kind of your interests whenever you want to. Our goal is to organize your individual holiday experience. Moreover we elaborated the “Ganischger 10 Things to Do”, a small guide with the highlights of the region in summer and winter.
- Private Guest Shuttle – the private Ganischger shuttle brings you directly to Obereggen, the starting point of many hiking and biking tours. Or to the Golf Club Petersberg for a relaxing game of golf.
- Pure pleasure with the Ganischger Gourmet Pass – Enjoy culinary specialties at a special price without having to wait in queues at our mountain huts and lounges: Ganischgeralm, Baita Gardoné and Platzl Mountain Lounge. In the heart of the Dolomites you can enjoy total comfort at your reserved table and without carrying around your wallet. We will book your consumption on your hotel bill.
- Well informed also in your holidays: with a wide range of newspapers, magazines and journals no problem. We also provide a little selection of books.
- Free WLAN connection in all our public areas.
- Ganischger Wine Day – once a week wine is centre of attention. Insights, degustations and much more – always following the Ganischger device: varied!
- Ganischger Market – discover special and typical quality products of our region. We will give you also interesting hints about origin and preparation.
- As a member of Alpine Pearls we give you the possibility to use the Mobil Card for an unlimited access to public transfer and offer therefore sustainability, mobility and environmental protection. Moreover we do a free shuttle transfer from the railway station Bolzano to the hotel and back for guest who choose the train to travel.
Ganischger One & Only
Live your most varied holiday experience at Ganischgerhof Mountain Resort & SPA.
Sun rise excursion
While in winter you ski down the slopes warmed by the sun of the early morning, in summer you will experience an excursion on our Ganischgeralmwhere you will see a beautiful sun rise. In addition, a rich and traditional breakfast will be served. You will be brought at 2500 m with our shuttle and from there you will walk to the Feudo pass (more…)
Your most varied holiday experience
Let us surprise you, only at the Gansichgerhof Mountain Resort & SPA you can experience the most varied and entertaining holiday.
Early Morning Skiing
An additional and extraordinary offer for our guests is the Early Morning Skiing. If you have wished since a long time to be the first one to ski down the nicely prepared slopes, the Early Morning Skiing is exactly what you were looking for. Our Private Guest Shuttle will bring you to the valley station of the ski resort Obereggen.
The Ganischgerhof Mountain Resort & SPA offers a Gourmet pass to make your vacation as perfect as possible. The Gourmet pass gives you the possibility to make a reservation in one of our lodges directly at the front desk so that you do not have to wait for a seat at the lodge. (more…)
Welcome at the Ganischgerhof
Recuperate and experience, eating and drinking, enjoy and feel well – Your holiday at the Ganischgerhof. (more…)