Varied SPA & Wellness services for all senses
- The 850 sq m SPA-Area with indoor swimming pool and Jacuzzi, exterior block hut sauna with Kelo wood, Finnish panoramic sauna with view on to the Rosengarten, Turkish steam bath with starry sky, aroma steam bath, mystic ice cave, Roman Kneipp-circular path, relax tower with warm waterbeds, SPA & Garden Bar, fresh spring water of the in-house Ganischger-source and wellness teas – all until 9 pm (Tuesday and Saturday until 11 pm)
- Great choice of more than 40 massages and beauty treatments to relax body and soul.
- A 2,500 sq m garden for relaxing, sunbathing or just to breathe deeply.
- Keep your body in shape in our gym, furnished exclusively with professional Technogym equipment, flat screen and cardio and audio system.
- Ganischger Wellness bag in your room, with cosy bathrobe, bad shoes and sauna and pool towels (for your entire stay)
Varied indulgence à la Ganischger
- Ganischger Welcome Drink with stunning view, the perfect recovery after your journey.
- Rich breakfast-buffet with more than 100 products included homemade specialties and organic products. Enjoy the breakfast even more on our sunny patio also for late risers until 11:00 am.
- Our “As you like it” Gourmet Concept - according to our motto “As you like it” there are no obligations, just possibilities for our guests. Only you decide if, where, when and what you would like to eat.
You booked B&B but you would like to have dinner spontaneously, no problem. Just 32 € for our 4-course gourmet menu or the corresponding price of your chosen À la Carte dish will be charged. Other way round, you booked halfboard but you prefer to glory in the sunset on a mountain hut or in the city Bolzano, the halfboard-rate will be credited.
- „As you like it“ – every day our chef and his team prepare various culinary titbits with a lot of care. A combination of South Tyrolean cooking and Mediterranean dishes will rend your visit at the Ganischgerhof a special experience. You can decide every day spontaneously whether to choose from our à la carte menu or to order our “As you like it”- Gourmet halfboard menu.
We also offer vegetarian, gluten-free and lactose-free Menus
- Feel free to choose between restaurant, stube, lounge or SPA & Garden Bar, and Eggentaler Herbst Classic Zone as appropriate ambient for your aperitif, lunch or dinner following our motto “As you like it”.
- Our gorgeous Rosengarten-terrace offers foresight in particular way.
- Varied weekly culinary program with barbecue evenings in our garden, Italian dinners, show cooking dinner and seductive dessert-buffets.
- The Ganischger Wine Cellar with more than 350 labels can enthral nearly every bon vivant.
Varied sports and free time activities
- Three times a week are organized guided hiking tours by Klaus and Georg in the Dolomites – UNESCO World Heritage.Hiking-highlight is the weekly Sunrise excursion. The Private Guest Shuttle brings you up to our Ganischgeralm. From there, you start a short hike to Passo Feudo. After admiring the spectacular sunrise, a rich mountain-breakfast awaits you back at Ganischgeralm.
- The region Val d’Ega offers you over 580 km hiking paths and climbing routs. In every level of difficulty all in the heart of the UNESCO World Heritage – Dolomites.
- Bike lovers can experience the Dolomites during guided bike tours or with a private guide. As a member of Bikehotels Alto Adige we offer a varied weekly program of guided bike tours for every level.
- GPS-advices with plenty of routes are also available. Or experience together with Klaus his Insider tours.
- Playing golf with “Ganischger-Privileges” – as founding member and partner hotel of Golf Club Petersberg all your guests get a 20% greenfee-reduction. The Private Guest Shuttle is the most confortable way to get to the Golf Club.
- As a member of GOLF-IN we offer you the Golf-In Alto Adige Card with 4 Green Fees included to a special price.
Choose and play on the golf courts of Alto Adige:
GC Petersberg (7 km),
GC Carezza (15 km),
GC St. Vigil Siusi (36 km),
GC Alta Badia (70 km),
GC Passiria-Merano (58 km),
GC Lana (51 km),
GC Pustertal (84 km)
- Classic car friends can take advantage from a treasure trove of routes we gained by organizing the Eggentaler Herbst Classic Rally. Discover the best tours of Alto Adige.
- In our Eggentaler Herbst Classic area you can feel the rally-feeling all year round.
- The Latemarium at Obereggen. A kingdom of emotions for the whole family at the foot of the Latemar. Explore the interactive theme trails. More on www.latemarium.com
- ProAlps transform your holiday in an adventure. As a partner of ProAlps our guests have the choice of a wide range of adventure activities for a special price.
- Discover Bolzano – shopping, culture and alpine-mediterranean flair, distant only 20km.
- The Eggental Nordic Walking Parcour with lots of trails.
Varied Service à la Ganischger
- Ganischger Holiday Concierge Service – our competent staff will give you information and insider hints for any kind of your interests whenever you want to. Our goal is to organize your individual holiday experience. Moreover we elaborated the “Ganischger 10 Things to Do”, a small guide with the highlights of the region in summer and winter.
- Private Guest Shuttle – the private Ganischger shuttle brings you directly to Obereggen, the starting point of many hiking and biking tours. Or to the Golf Club Petersberg for a relaxing game of golf.
- Pure pleasure with the Ganischger Gourmet Pass – Enjoy culinary specialties at a special price without having to wait in queues at our mountain huts and lounges: Ganischgeralm, Baita Gardoné and Platzl Mountain Lounge. In the heart of the Dolomites you can enjoy total comfort at your reserved table and without carrying around your wallet. We will book your consumption on your hotel bill.
- Well informed also in your holidays: with a wide range of newspapers, magazines and journals no problem. We also provide a little selection of books.
- Free WLAN connection in all our public areas.
- Ganischger Wine Day – once a week wine is centre of attention. Insights, degustations and much more – always following the Ganischger device: varied!
- Ganischger Market – discover special and typical quality products of our region. We will give you also interesting hints about origin and preparation.
- As a member of Alpine Pearls we give you the possibility to use the Mobil Card for an unlimited access to public transfer and offer therefore sustainability, mobility and environmental protection. Moreover we do a free shuttle transfer from the railway station Bolzano to the hotel and back for guest who choose the train to travel.
Ganischger One & Only
Live your most varied holiday experience at Ganischgerhof Mountain Resort & SPA.
An all-round experience and entertainment without any ifs and buts!
Enjoy the distinctive Ganischger-Experience (premium all-inclusive) and discover the best of our services and restaurants in all our businesses – Feel like the king of the Val d’Ega.
Whether champagne-aperitif, Fiorentina served from a wooden board or other specialties combined with the best from our cellars: you decide and enjoy the most entertaining holiday experience for a fixed price with no limits.
Gourmet was yesterday; today you are a “Ganischger-Experience wallower”.
Feel like the King of the Val d’Ega! But how does a day like that look like?
Here is an example how Angela and Jack lived the most entertaining holiday experience:
A normal morning in the sunny Val d’Ega starts and Angela and Jack admire the first sunray, which rise over the snowy mountain peaks. Out of the cosy bed they are heading to the breakfast buffet. The varied breakfast buffet with more than 100 products spoils them with choice!
The Ganischger private guest shuttle brings them comfortably and within only 7 minutes directly to the slopes, where the driver helps them to unload the skis. Both take a quick, freshly grounded espresso at the Platzl Mountain Lounge before bouncing the slopes.
After Zanggen and the Agnello slope, the two ski towards the Baita Gardoné to get a delicious aperitif.
On the terrace, Klaus of Baita Gardoné serves Champagne and finger food. Skilfully the team of Baita Gardoné takes care of Angela and Jack. Angela would rather have a delicious Veneziano and a few slices of parma ham, which obviously are served to her with pleasure.
After having had enough delicacies, Angela and Jack head back to the slopes. After breath-taking runs with panoramic view included Jack’s stomach starts to growl.
After the delicious Fiorentina on the wooden board from yesterday’s lunch stop at Baita Gardoné, today the two decide to take the veal knuckle at the Ganischgeralm.
Freshly barbecued shanks served on the terrace and Jack can’t resist a bottle of his loved Cabernet Merlot Feld.
For dessert, Georg the host recommends the delicious sweet apricot dumplings, a specialty of the Ganischgeralm served with a glass of dessert wine.
The DJ plays Angela’s favourite song at the Platzl Mountain Lounge, so of course they can’t pass the après ski. With a glass of Veneziano and a beer both start to swing to the rhythm of the music.
One more drink? No problem at all, since Ganischger private guest shuttle will bring them back to the hotel.
Hurry up Jack, says Angela. I am getting my hot-stone massage soon and I want to relax in the sauna and pool too.
Before dinner, Jack and Angelae meet other guests for an aperitif at the bar, where they lively narrate their great day. The Ganischgerhof Service Team accompanies the two to their table and Jack opts for the gourmet meal with his favourite fish, while Angela prefers to eat a la carte and accepts Klaus recommendations.
With the perfect wine for each course, the two enjoy to the fullest the evening.
Sitting next to the open fire, Angela and Jack enjoy the can then end the day and are already dreaming of the next day on skis.
Enjoying according to the example of Angela and Max and being the King of Val d’Ega for one day?
No problem with the Ganischger-Experience!
Simply add the Ganischger-Experience to your Ganischger offer. Enjoy all Ganischger companies, from early morning until late at night at a fixed price.
Furthermore, there is still 20% discount on all SPA treatments at the Gansichgerhof SPA.
The Ganischger-Experience shows you the best of our services without ifs and buts, easily and at a fixed price for one day or for your entire holiday.
Rate per person: 97,00 €
Private Guest Shuttle
The Ganischgerhof Mountain Resort & SPA offers an exclusive private shuttle for its guests, both in summer and winter times. (more…)
Sun rise excursion
While in winter you ski down the slopes warmed by the sun of the early morning, in summer you will experience an excursion on our Ganischgeralmwhere you will see a beautiful sun rise. In addition, a rich and traditional breakfast will be served. You will be brought at 2500 m with our shuttle and from there you will walk to the Feudo pass (more…)
Your most varied holiday experience
Let us surprise you, only at the Gansichgerhof Mountain Resort & SPA you can experience the most varied and entertaining holiday.
Early Morning Skiing
An additional and extraordinary offer for our guests is the Early Morning Skiing. If you have wished since a long time to be the first one to ski down the nicely prepared slopes, the Early Morning Skiing is exactly what you were looking for. Our Private Guest Shuttle will bring you to the valley station of the ski resort Obereggen. (more…)