Varied sports and free time activities
- Three times a week are organized guided hiking tours by Klaus and Georg in the Dolomites – UNESCO World Heritage.Hiking-highlight is the weekly Sunrise excursion. The Private Guest Shuttle brings you up to our Ganischgeralm. From there, you start a short hike to Passo Feudo. After admiring the spectacular sunrise, a rich mountain-breakfast awaits you back at Ganischgeralm.
- The region Val d’Ega offers you over 580 km hiking paths and climbing routs. In every level of difficulty all in the heart of the UNESCO World Heritage – Dolomites.
- Bike lovers can experience the Dolomites during guided bike tours or with a private guide. As a member of Bikehotels Alto Adige we offer a varied weekly program of guided bike tours for every level.
- GPS-advices with plenty of routes are also available. Or experience together with Klaus his Insider tours.
- Playing golf with “Ganischger-Privileges” – as founding member and partner hotel of Golf Club Petersberg all your guests get a 20% greenfee-reduction. The Private Guest Shuttle is the most confortable way to get to the Golf Club.
- As a member of GOLF-IN we offer you the Golf-In Alto Adige Card with 4 Green Fees included to a special price.
Choose and play on the golf courts of Alto Adige:
GC Petersberg (7 km),
GC Carezza (15 km),
GC St. Vigil Siusi (36 km),
GC Alta Badia (70 km),
GC Passiria-Merano (58 km),
GC Lana (51 km),
GC Pustertal (84 km)
- Classic car friends can take advantage from a treasure trove of routes we gained by organizing the Eggentaler Herbst Classic Rally. Discover the best tours of Alto Adige.
- In our Eggentaler Herbst Classic area you can feel the rally-feeling all year round.
- The Latemarium at Obereggen. A kingdom of emotions for the whole family at the foot of the Latemar. Explore the interactive theme trails. More on www.latemarium.com
- ProAlps transform your holiday in an adventure. As a partner of ProAlps our guests have the choice of a wide range of adventure activities for a special price.
- Discover Bolzano – shopping, culture and alpine-mediterranean flair, distant only 20km.
- The Eggental Nordic Walking Parcour with lots of trails.